Sunday, March 02, 2008

Social Security Disability Web Sites

Most of you who read my blog know that I also have a website devoted to Social Security disability information to help those trying to get benefits. I encourage you to read my website as I think it is the best resource on the web for those who are trying to win benefits on their own or who have a lawyer but want to know more about how SSA works and what they can do to help their lawyer win the case. You will find information like how to apply, how SSA determines if you are disabled, what happens at a hearing and most importantly tips on how to win your case. It even has pages on individual medical conditions like depression, back conditions, fibromyalgia just to name a few. If you want to know how long a claim takes for your area of the country you can find that as well. Take a look for yourself if you have not already and I think you will agree that the information on SSDI and SSI on this sight is second to none. If you do take a look I like to get feedback on what you like about the website and how I may improve it. Also if there is not information there that you are looking for let me know I am always adding new information, statistics, and tips. If you are thinking about applying for Social Security Disability or already have a claim going it is a great place to start your research. To view this website just click on the link at the top of the page.