Saturday, January 31, 2009

Looking for answers to your Social Security Disability Disability questions?

I have recently added a customized Google search function to my ultimate disability guide website. The Google search bar has been set up to only search my disability websites and blogs to help you find the information you are looking for for your disability claim. I decided to add this because many of you have e-mailed me that you wish you had a way to search for answers to your questions on SSDI, SSI, and veterans compensation. You can find this new helpful tool at my informational Social Security Disability website at the bottom of the navigation bar on the left side of the page. If you cannot find the answers to your questions here you are always free to e-mail me. If you are looking for help with your disability claim either from myself or a local disability lawyer you can call me at the number on the site, e-mail me or fill out one of the forms on the website. I am an experienced disability lawyer and the information I provide I believe you will find helpful in your pursuit of benefits. I think you'll find that my website is different from most of the websites you will find on Social Security Disability and Veterans Compensation. What makes my website different is that I actually give you useful information that can help you win your claim. If you spend a little time on my website and use the search function I think you'll find that I provide the best information available on the web. My websites and this blog are truly intended to help you understand the disability process and how to win your claim with or without a lawyer. If while reading my website you are having difficulty finding information you think would be of value to people reading the site please let me know because I am always adding new content to my sites.