Thursday, June 21, 2007

New Law for Veterans Disability Starts Today

Just a reminder that any Veteran who files a Notice of Disagreement today or after today can hire a lawyer to represent them in their claim for Veterans' Compensation or Pension. If you have any question about the new law feel free to e-mail me. You can also check out my site called Veterans Disability Lawyer Site. The site is in its early stages and will be updated with more information and tips on getting veterans disability as time goes on. Make sure to book mark the site and come back often.